We diagnose and treat the following disorders:
- Anxiety Disorders, including social anxiety disorder, panic disorder and phobias
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADHD/ADD)
- Autism, Asperger Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder and Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Types of Treatment offered:
- Psychiatric and Psychological Evaluation
- Medication Management
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Genetic testing for medication metabolization
- Admit to the Psychiatric Child and Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric Units at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis.
- Admit to Parkwood Behavioral Health System in Olive Branch, Mississippi.
Additional Services associated with our Practice include:
- First Pharmacy Services:
- Psychological Testing by David Goldstein, Ph.D.
- Research Strategies of Memphis:
Patients often find it convenient to fill their prescription at the First Pharmacy located in our office. The pharmacy is open during regular office hours. Delivery service available.
Independent research site conducting clinical research in the field of psychiatry.